Structural work (wood and steel)
For safe and durable spaces
Rénovation Urbain Design calls on experts in wood and steel structures to complete work safely and in accordance with the standards in force. Our engineers and wood and steel structure erectors work together to complete a wide range of projects.
Why is this expertise beneficial? Just as an example, we can design fenestration on exterior walls of all sizes without compromising your building’s soundness, or plan an addition of a new floor with or without a rooftop terrace. We also carry out solidifying work on old structures, such as pile driving for foundations, rubble foundation repairs, and repairs of common or exterior brick walls. We can also replace existing beams or columns that have been damaged by time, water or rust.
Here are a few examples of structural projects:
- Opening for the conversion of a window into a French door or accordion door
- Repair of a main basement beam
- Opening of a brick wall
- Structure for a terrace or outdoor balcony
- Repair of a damaged structure
- Replacement of a steel or wooden beam
- Replacement of steel or wooden columns