Multiply the possibilities
Multiply the possibilities for your spaces
With help from our structural engineering partners, we design expansions of all kinds that comply with Quebec’s Building Code and municipal regulations. Whether it’s removing a load-bearing wall, completing an extension, or enlarging and extending foundations and support structures, we complete work properly and follow best practices to preserve the integrity of your condo, house or apartment.
At the end of work, we will issue you a certificate of compliance stating that the work has been correctly executed according to the structural plans and quote, for example, with regard to structures, insulation and sealing.
Your property retains its value and you get peace of mind—guaranteed!
Here are a few examples of possible expansion projects:
- Structural engineering
- Expansion toward the back of a house, over one or more floors
- Expansion of a house, over one or more floors
- Above-the-garage construction with verification of the roof structure
- Construction of a loft or attic space
- Removal of load-bearing walls
- Basement expansions
- Addition of a terrace